Support and guidance for 6 months to upskill and fast-track ready for private practice.
Investment of time 1 hr a month on Zoom with a personal Physiomentor.
Private Practice topics covered include:
- Time Management for a busy private practice.
- Dealing with Workcover, DVA, NDIS, Third Parties.
- Clinical streamlining and diagnosis of common clinical conditions in Private Practice.
- Language and Communication for Private Practice
- Expectations in Private Practice and KPI Targets.
- Minimising Cancellations.
- Programming for Rehab Prioritisation from Acute to Discharge
- New Graduate Checklist to get the best start to your career – CV,
Interview, Package, PD
First offer applications for Physiomentor Scholarship.
Recruit Hub Access for best private practice roles.
Zooms will be recorded to create a bank of knowledge to refer to. All resources delivered.